15 Minute Shrimp, Sausage, & Broccoli Stir Fry
Looking for a super simple dinner that’s ready in 15 minutes? This Shrimp, Sausage, and Broccoli Stir Fry is one of my weeknight favorites. It’s six ingredients, takes 15 minutes total, and is great if you’re wanting to eat clean.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2-3 T evoo
- 2 chicken sausage links (I use aidells), sliced
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Coconut aminos, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 1-2 T evoo in cast iron skillet on medium. Add shrimp, season with s&p, and cook for one minute on each side. Set shrimp aside.
- Add another T evoo to cast iron and add sausage and broccoli. Cook until broccoli is tender and sausage has browned, about six minutes.
- Add shrimp back in the cast iron, along with garlic and coco aminos. Cook for another minute or two until shrimp is cooked through. T
- op with red pepper flakes and serve!