Today’s beautiful concoction comes from @socialloungeavl in downtown Asheville. My husband and I love to stop by here for a drink, because the bartenders are always friendly, and if you don’t know exactly what you want, they’ll create something special just for you. They serve cocktails, beer, and wine plus some delicious food.
Things to consider:
- They have seating areas upstairs and downstairs along with a cozy rooftop bar
- They serve food from the restaurant next door, Strada, and have brunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Their place is deceivingly spacious inside, so if you have a larger group, they can usually accommodate. I find that they are never overly crowded as some places in Asheville can get.
Today I ordered the “Buttercup” (pictured above). This drink includes their house infused vanilla vodka, pineapple, lemon, cinnamon, and rosemary. It was strong, sweet (but not too sweet) and delicious. I will definitely be back for another!
- Sunday-Thursday: 3PM–12AM
- Friday & Saturday: 3PM-2AM
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11AM-3PM
Address: 29 Broadway St, Asheville, NC 28801