“Living life starts with food.” ~ @bimberibon
If you're in West Asheville and looking for a healthy food option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner head over to BimBeriBon, a new restaurant serving up a blend of Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, and Persian dishes. Their belief is that the true test of good food is how you feel afterwards, and we couldn’t agree more. Good food, as written on their mission statement posted above, should energize us and make us feel nourished, and that’s exactly how we left!
Things to consider:
- Their entire menu is gluten free! YAY for those of us who have dietary restrictions!
- They serve all three meals, plus snacks, plus coffee!
- They also serve no sugar added cocktails! And cider and wine. Is there anything they don't serve?
- Yes. Sorry beer lovers... this isn't the place for a brewski. But with all the other options to choose from, I'm sure you'll find something you love.
- This place isn't for picky eaters... the menu is creative and eclectic so check out the menu online if you're with someone who isn't into trying new dishes.
- They can get crowded at peak hours/days, so finding a seat can sometimes be tricky.
(Pictured above) We ordered the Harissa Hummus & Red Pepper Muhammara Dips which came with toasted pita and vegetables. This was no ordinary hummus… full of flavor and so good we took the little bit we had left in mini to-go cups. Our main meals were the Farm Market Salad with wild salmon and the vegan Thai Larb Salad with wild mushrooms and toasted rice. For drinks, Sarah went with a Green Tea Vodka Sour made with, vodka, chilled organic green tea, and lemon and I opted for a @spindriftfresh sparkling water since I’m not drinking this week… but don’t worry, I’ll be back for a BimBeri Fizz!
Monday-Friday: 8 am — 11 am
Saturday: 8 am — 12 pm
Sunday: 8 am — 2 pm
Lunch and Dinner
Monday-Friday: 11 am - 9pm
Saturday: 12pm — 9pm on Saturday
Address: 697 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806